· Exercise –Try to find an or activity you enjoy, such as walking, dancing, rock climbing or yoga.
· Light a candle – Candle scents can serve as a form of aromatherapy that can result in a less stressful mood, creating a calm relaxing environment.
· Learn to say no– Set boundaries. Practice honest communication that reflect how you feel. Be selective about what you take on. Say no to things that will unnecessarily add to your load.
· Get enough sleep. Inconsistent sleep affects our physical health and contributes to overall anxiety and stress.
· Create a vision board. Setting goals can take the edge off anxiety about future unknowns.